2 ski resorts - 1 joint ski pass
Welcome to Tyrol`s youngest glacier!
The Kaunertal glacier is known as a place for thinkers. If you are looking for wide slopes on natural snow where you can take swing turns undisturbed; if you do not like standing in long queues; if you are looking for snowboarding offers; or if you are an avid freerider and combination skier, you will be at home with us. The small family ski resort in Fendels, where there is night skiing and sledding every Thursday, compliments the Kaunertal glacier offer. All 30 km of slopes with one lift ticket at a fair price.
All the advatages of the Kaunertal Glacier - Fendels lift ticket at a glance:
- Snow guaranteed from October until June
- Skiing enjoyment on wide open glacier slopes, no queuing at the lifts
- 32,5 km of groomed slopes, 30 km of combination runs
- Best setup in the Alps for snowboarders and free skiers in the autumn and spring
- Starting point for popular ski tours, such as the Glockturm or the Weisseepitze
- Children under ten years old travel for free when accompanied by a parent
- The six-day lift ticket and above include the cable car tickets for Pitztal Glacier and Rifflsee.
- Seniors over 80 ride for free
- Toll price is included in the ski pass
- Use of the natural tobaggan run in Fendels is included in the ski pass
- Graduated price - with the day lift ticket, prices are cheaper by the hour!