Enjoy the blue hour on the PistenBully Express. An exclusive experience that is also suitable for people with disabilities!
When the ski lifts have stopped, the visitors have all skied back down to the valley and everything is quiet on the mountain, the unique atmosphere of the blue hour begins. A tour on our PistenBully Express gives people in wheelchairs the opportunity to reach places where the colours of twilight in the mountains are at their most beautiful.
Programme & Information
- Independent travel to the glacier car park (25 minutes) – car toll included in the price
- Meet: daily, every Monday to Sunday at 4.00 pm at the Weißsee glacier restaurant with the PistenBully driver and guide
- Includes guide, who will tell you all about the glacier world and its special features
- Trip in the blue hour lasting approx. 1.5 hours including a stop for some mulled wine
- All participants receive a Kaunertal cup as a keepsake
- Don’t forget: warm clothing and sturdy shoes (no ski boots)
- The tour only takes place in good weather to ensure you experience the impressive show of colours
Offer no. 1) for people with disabilities:
- Maximum group size: 3 people in wheelchairs and 4 companions
- Price per tour: € 350.00
Offer no. 2) for groups:
- Maximum group size: 14 people
- Price per tour: € 500.00 (€ 36.00 per person with full number of participants)
Please book your preferred date with Carmen Schuler via email to email@example.com or call +43-5475-5566
Give the experience as a gift!
Looking for an extraordinary gift? You can also give this special mountain experience to someone in the form of a gift voucher: select a voucher, order directly and pay online, the voucher is then sent to you by email. You can either print the voucher out yourself or have it sent to you.