It’s so easy to have fun on Fendels Summer Mountain!
Right by the Sattelklause mountain restaurant, where the sun terrace ends, there is a large water play area with a small, knee-deep pond and raft, water pumps and water channels, Kneipp pool and much more. The play area is clearly visible from the restaurant, allowing parents to peacefully enjoy their cup of coffee in the sun, while their kids can unabashedly let off steam on the play equipment.
Information about the play area at mountain restaurant Sattelklause:
- Free trampoline
- Tree house with bridge and tunnel slide
- Owl trail with obstacle course
- Slides, swings and nest swings
- Small pond with raft
- Water pumps and water channels
- Large sand pit with sun sails and diggers
- Kneipp pool
- Locandy app free of charge for digital play in the nature