Illuminated nights at the winter mountain Fendels
There’s something very special about setting out for the evening on a winter night. Feeling the snow crunching under your feet, there’s a sense of adventure in the air. There’s something really special about joining a group of friends in front of the open fire in the Sattelklause mountain restaurant for a traditional 'all you can eat' farmers buffet, before an exhilarating floodlit descent back down the mountain.
Information about night-skiing and tobogganing:
- Every Thursday from 19:00 to 22:00 (last patrol at 22:15)
- 4.5 km long floodlit toboggan track (illuminated until 22:30)
- 2.5 km long floodlit piste (illuminated until 22:30)
- NEW: ‘all you can eat’ farmers buffet with soups, salads, main dishes and desserts in the Sattelklause mountain restaurant. €15 for adults and €8 for children (drinks not included)
- Toboggan rental at the Fendels mid-station: toboggan rental €5 (deposit €20)
- The single prices for night skiing and tobogganing, lift tickets available for purchase in advance at the day ticket desks
Cosy family evenings in mountain huts every Thursday
Night skiing and tobogganing at Fendels Winterberg takes place every Thursday from 19:00 to 22:00. The night skiing is held on the north slope from Sattelboden down to the valley under floodlights, while tobogganing is available on a 4.5 km long prepared and floodlit track. The cosy Sattelklause mountain restaurant is also open in the evening, tempting you in for an ‘all you can eat’ farmer-style buffet in front of an open fire. In order to keep the nocturnal sports experience as pure and authentic as possible we deliberately waived any night shows – so you can enjoy a night time floodlit sporty adventure without any distractions.