Skiing holiday for the whole family in Tirol
Put simply, the relaxed atmosphere and fair prices make the Kaunertal Glacier and the Fendels ski area a much-loved ski area for families. With the Bambini Freipass, children under the age of 10 ski for free when accompanied by a parent. Kids between 10 and 15 years old also benefit from a cheaper children's tariff, and those up to 17 years enjoy a youth tariff, especially for those who want to let off steam in the Kaunertal Snowpark.
Ski lessons for the whole family
The ski school Kaunertal offers a great deal for adults and children: in the BIBI Kinderland in Fendels and the Kinderland at the Kaunertal Glacier, the little ones learn how to ski or snowboard while the parents move their turns into the wide glacier slopes or the tree-lined pistes in Fendels . In the lunch break, the children are not bored: the adventure playgrounds next to the sun terrace of the respective mountain restaurants Weißsee and Sattelklause invite you to the adventure. And if you do not get enough of all this, you can end the day sporting night skiing and tobogganing in Fendels.
Family benefits at a glance
- Bambini Freipass: children under the age of 10 ski for free when accompanied by a parent
- Affordable children's tariff for kids between 10 and 15 years
- Kinderland with magic carpet near the mountain restaurant Weißsee
- Playground with climbing wall, swings and trampoline next to the Weißsee sun terrace
- Delicious children's meals in the mountain restaurants
- Adventure playground and ‘BIBI Kinderland’ in Fendels ski area
- Bambini and children's ski courses by the Top Ski School in Fendels and the Kaunertal Glacier
- Night tobogganing & skiing in Fendels