- Lift operation – daily from 10.00 am until 4.00 pm
- Restaurant Weißsee – daily from 8.00 am until 4.30 pm
- Disabled – Child rate applies for guests with a disability (min. 60 % disability with valid ID).
- Please note – a valid photo ID is required for the purchase of discounted tickets.
- Tour groups: Coach/bus drivers and tour guides travel free of charge.
Kaunertal Glacier Road (from 1st May 2017)
|Road toll||Day ticket||14-day tickets|
|Car/private minibus up to max. 5 people||24.00||32.00|
|Bus/taxi per person||7.00||--|
|Motorcycle max. 2 people||14.00||21.00|
other months from 7.00 am until 5.00 pm.
• Toll and lift tickets are not transferable
• Rental vehicles can only buy day toll tickets.
• In the case of “mixed cars” (skiers and pedestrians) pedestrians pay the walker’s toll
Cable Car to Karlesjoch (25.5.2017 - 30.09.2017)
|Ascent and descent||19.00||13.00|
|Glacier Park Card||free||free|
- Children born 2011 and younger get a free pass
- Children born 2008 and younger travel free, if accompanied by at least one parent
- Child price: Children born between 2002 and 2010 enjoy a reduced rate
- Adult price: born 2001 and older
Glacier Park Card 2017Period of Validity: 15 June 2017 until 15 October 2017
|Glacier Park Card Prices||Adult||Child
|3 in 4 days||64.00||39.00|
|5 in 7 days||86.00||52.00|
|10 in 12 days||109.00||65.00|
The Glacier Park Card is valid here
- Pitztal Glacier including the Wildspitzbahn cable car
- Lake Rifflsee in Pitztal Kaunertal
- Glacier Kaunertal
- Glacier Road
- Fendels cable cars
- Hochzeiger cable cars with Zirbenpark
- Imst cable cars
- Exhibition '3,000m Vertikal' in the Naturparkhaus
- Other discounts with our Bonus Partners and free admission to our Cultural Partners!
- All children born 2008 and younger travel free when accompanied by a parent!
- Children born between 2002 and 2010, without being accompanied by parents, enjoy a reduced child rate.
- Children born in 2011 and younger are generally free.
- Adults - born 2001 and older
Summer Gold Card 2017Period of validity: mid-May 2017 until mid-October 2017
|Summer Gold Card Prices||Adult||Child|
|4 in 6 days||44.00||free|
|6 in 7 days||53.00||free|
The Summer Gold Card is valid here
- Fendels cable cars: 8-person gondola from Prutz/Ried/Fendels and 4-seater chairlift (free bike transport on the gondola!)
- Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable cars: a total of 9 cable cars including the Serfaus village subway (bike transport and bike park NOT included!)
- Nauders cable cars: Bergkastel and Mutzkopf lifts (bike transport NOT included!)
- Venet cable car: large panoramic gondola
- Kaunertal Glacier
- Free for children born 2003 and younger
- First issue 4 in 6 and 6 in 7 mid May 2017
- Final issue 4 in 6 and 6 in 7 mid October 2017 (not all cable cars are still in operation)
Price changes and errors reserved – all prices are in Euro incl. statutory sales tax. General terms and conditions of Kaunertaler Gletscherbahnen GmbH (cable car company) apply in the current version. All tickets are available from our sales outlets.
Cash, Cashpoint Card (Maestro) and Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express); Price changes and errors reserved – all prices are in Euro incl. statutory sales tax. General terms and conditions of Kaunertaler Gletscherbahnen GmbH (cable car company) apply in the current version.