- Small children: born in 2011 or later
- Children: born between 2010 and 2001
- Youth: born between 2000 and 1998
- Adult: born between 1997 and 1952
- Senior: born 1951 or earlier
Day passes and multiday passes at Kaunertal Glacier
Your ticket selection
Low season Winterberg Fendels
High season Winterberg Fendels
Season start Winterberg Fendels
13.10.2017 to 01.12.2017 23.12.2017 to 07.01.2018 03.02.2018 to 08.04.2018 02.12.2017 to 22.12.2017 08.01.2018 to 02.02.2018 09.04.2018 to 21.05.2018 22.09.2017 to 12.10.2017 16.12.2017 to 22.12.2017 08.01.2018 to 02.02.2018 23.12.2017 to 07.01.2018 03.02.2018 to 08.04.2018
We reserve the right to change prices without notice; all prices in EURO include tax.
Year categories for winter season 2016/17
- Toll station glacier road: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm (daily, including Sundays and public holidays)
- Cashier at the mid-station in Fendels: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (during the winter and summer season of the lift company)
- We politely ask you to note that lift tickets or toll tickets for the glacier or access road are ONLY available at the toll station/cashier in the valley.
- Payment methods: cash, debit cards (Maestro) and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- We reserve the right to change prices without notice; alterations and errors are reserved, all prices in EURO include tax. When purchasing skipasses the General Terms and Conditions apply - Jurisdiction of Innsbruck
- The ski areas Kaunertal Glacier and Fendels are members of the ski pass associations Tirol Snowcard, Allgäuer GletscherCard White 5, Ski6 and TirolRegio.