Kaunertal Glacier & Winterberg Fendels
Winter season at the Kaunertal Glacier from 25 SEP 2021 til 05 JUN 2022
Winter season at Fendels Winter Mountain from 11 DEZ 2021 – 18 APR 2022
Prices winter season 2021/22
Winter season Kaunertal Glacier from 25 SEP 2021 to 12 JUN 2022
Winter season Fendels Winter Mountain from 11 DEZ 2021 to 18 APR 2022
- Liftkassa/Maut Kaunertal Glacier: 07:00-17:00 (daily, also Sundays and holidays)
- Fendels Winter Mountain:
Cash desk in Ried at the bottom station of the cable car Ried- Fendels: 08:30 – 16:00 during winter operating hours
Ticket office in Fendels at the top station of the Fendels Ried cable car: 08:30 – 16:00 during winter operating hours
- Child free ticket: Children under 6 years are free – transport without a lift ticket. Children under the age of 8 receive a free ticket on presentation of ID (not valid when purchasing season tickets, network tickets or tickets that have already been discounted).
- Senior discount: 10% discount for senior citizens from age 1954, ID required. Does not apply to season tickets and reduced tickets. 80 Plus offer: Seniors from the age of 80 travel for free!
- Pitztal plus: When purchasing multi-day lift tickets (valid from the 6-day lift ticket) you are entitled to max. 2 days to use the lifts of the Pitztal Glacier and the Rifflsee mountain railways.
- Lift tickets for the Kaunertal Glacier include toll and Winterberg Fendels
- Night skiing and tobogganing is NOT included in the day and multi-day tickets
- Payment options: cash, debit card (Maestro) and credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express)
- Price changes and errors reserved; all prices in euros including VAT
- The current version of the general terms and conditions of Kaunertaler Gletscherbahnen GmbH apply.