Winter season at Kaunertal Glacier from 07.10.2023 to 20.05.2024
Winter season at Winterberg Fendels from 22.12.2023 to 01.04.2024
Ski pass prices: Kaunertal Glacier & Fendels
Whether you have planned a relaxed day of skiing or a skiing holiday lasting several days – from a day pass to a 14-in-16 ski pass, there is the right offer for every winter sports enthusiast. For true glacier enthusiasts, there are of course also season tickets. We have put together an overview of the ski pass prices at the Kaunertal Glacier and Winter Mountain Fendels for the winter season.
- From the 2-day ski pass, one ski day is included in our partner ski area Pitzaler Gletscher & Rifflsee OR Nauders.
The Pitzal is the neighbouring valley of the Kaunertal – both valleys are located in the Kaunergrat Nature Park Region.
- The toll for the Kaunertal Glacier Road is included in all valid ski passes & season tickets, as well as in the
pedestrian sightseeing ticket included
Find out right away about the opening hours in the ski area so that you can be on the slopes as early as possible and take full advantage of the ski day. The current operating times of the Cable cars can be found on the following pages:
Price informations for your skiing day at the Kaunertal
- Children’s free ticket: Children under 6 years ride free without lift ticket. Children under 8 years of age receive – upon presentation of an ID – a free ticket (not valid when purchasing season tickets, combined tickets or already reduced tickets).
- 80-Plus-Action: Seniors over the age of 80 receive a discount at the toll booth- upon presentation of an ID!
- Children’s free ticket: Children under 6 ride free without a lift ticket. Children under 8 years of age receive – upon presentation of an ID – a free ticket (not valid when purchasing season tickets or already reduced tickets). Handling fee 2,00 EUR
- 80-Plus: Seniors over the age of 80 receive a discount at the toll booth – by showing an ID card at the cash desk!
- Your lift ticket for the Kaunertal Glacier includes toll and is also valid for the Winterberg Fendels.
- Pitztal plus: From the 2-in-3 day pass, one day at the Pitztal Glacier & Rifflsee is included.
- Night skiing and tobogganing is NOT included in the day and multi-day tickets
- Payment options: cash, debit card (Maestro) and credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express)
- Price changes and errors reserved; all prices in euros including VAT
- The current version of the general terms and conditions of Kaunertaler Gletscherbahnen GmbH apply.
Included in the ski pass price: This is what the Kaunertal Glacier & Fendels offer you
Skiing, snowboarding, freeriding, ski touring, experiencing the glacier hiking or simply enjoying the spectacular view – for the ski pass price you are offered so much in the Kaunertal glacier ski area. And for the family, an eventful visit to Winterberg Fendels is always worthwhile. But it’s best to see for yourself:
This is how you get to the Kaunertal glacier ski area
Zielbahnhof: Bahnhof Zams/Landeck.
So kommt man vom Bahnhof Zams/Landeck ins Kaunertal:
- mit dem öffentlichen Bus
- mit dem Taxi (Fahrt dauert ca. 25 Minuten)
- Shuttlesrvice vom Hotel – je nach Vereinbarung mit jeweiligem Unterkunftsgeber