Kaunertal Glacier & Winterberg Fendels
Prices winter season 2022/23
Winter season at the Kaunertal Glacier from 01 OCT 2022 til 29 MAY 2023
Winter season at Fendels Winter Mountain from 10 DEZ 2022 – 10 APR 2023
NEW from Winter 2021: Weißseejoch gondola 3.044 m
The new Weißseejoch gondola will significantly improve the range of comfortable lifts and new slopes in the glacier ski area.
From the coming winter season you will find 50 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes on the Kaunertal Glacier!
- Liftkassa/Maut Kaunertal Glacier: 07:00-17:00 (daily, also Sundays and holidays)
- Fendels Winter Mountain:
Cash desk in Ried at the bottom station of the cable car Ried- Fendels: 08:30 – 16:00 during winter operating hours
Ticket office in Fendels at the top station of the Fendels Ried cable car: 08:30 – 16:00 during winter operating hours
- Child free ticket: Children under 6 years are free – transport without a lift ticket. Children under the age of 8 receive a free ticket on presentation of ID (not valid when purchasing season tickets, network tickets or tickets that have already been discounted).
- Senior discount: 10% discount for senior citizens from age 1954, ID required. Does not apply to season tickets and reduced tickets. 80 Plus offer: Seniors from the age of 80 travel for free!
- Pitztal plus: When purchasing multi-day lift tickets (valid from the 6-day lift ticket) you are entitled to max. 2 days to use the lifts of the Pitztal Glacier and the Rifflsee mountain railways.
- Lift tickets for the Kaunertal Glacier include toll and Winterberg Fendels
- Night skiing and tobogganing is NOT included in the day and multi-day tickets
- Payment options: cash, debit card (Maestro) and credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express)
- Price changes and errors reserved; all prices in euros including VAT
- The current version of the general terms and conditions of Kaunertaler Gletscherbahnen GmbH apply.