of the Kaunertal Glacier Road
- Opening hours cash desk/toll: 06:00 to 17:00 or during the summer months until 19:00
- Opening hours Glacierciercierciercier at 2,750 m: daily from 08:00 to 16:30
- The Kaunertal Glacier Road is an excursion road and open all year round.
Current prices and attractive discounts for buses, cars and motorbikes
We will be happy to give you information about the ticket that best suits your trip: Day ticket for bus groups, compit tickets for motorcyclists (toll + gondola ride), sunshine subscription for non-skiers in winter or the Bergfreiheit card for summer guests (these tickets are only available at our ticket offices).
- Contact us: Tel: +43 5475 -5566 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-day ticket € 25.00
- 14-day ticket € 40.00
Prices valid for cars and minibuses up to 5 persons, for each additional person the perosnen toll is charged. Rental and hire cars can only buy the day ticket. In the case of a mixed car (skier and pedestrian), the passenger toll is charged for pedestrians.
- 7th person toll per person/day
The bus tariff is based on the number of people actually transported, with the bus driver and tour guide being free of charge. However, this is subject to the condition that the ticket office staff have the possibility of checking this information. If the number of persons indicated is incorrect, the group price will be calculated for the number of seats indicated on the ticket.
- 1- day ticket: € 15.00
- 14-day ticket: € 23.00
Prices valid per motorbike (max. 2 persons)
- 1-day combined ticket (toll + gondola ride): € 30.00
Price valid per person
Experience the diversity of the mountains with our summer maps
Camping in the municipality of Kaunertal is only permitted at officially approved campsites. There are no campsites directly on the Kaunertal Glacier Road.
Camping along the road is therefore prohibited. Campsites in the Kaunertal glacier region are located in Platz / Kaunertal, Prutz and Ried.